Klenz Tea™ (3 Packs) - Detox Tea
3 X Cleansing herbal tea. 30 tea bags. Total weight 2 oz
- KlenzTea™ is designed to help your body thoroughly cleanse and detox itself naturally and start working at an optimal level.
- KlenzTea™ is special blend of 14 different Herbs, and is especially effective if used after the last meal before going to sleep because it also helps with digestion and promotes sound sleep.
- Furthermore, it helps fight constipation and promotes cleansing of the kidneys.
- Naturally promotes proper digestion & timely elimination since more people suffer from constipation.
- As it is a very potent natural product and one tea bag is usually sufficient for 2 cups (approx. 6-7 fl oz per cup) – in other words 30 tea bags should last you 60 days.
KlenzTea™ INGREDIENTS: (For your convenience, due to the length of the list, the Ingredients are in listed in alphabetical order).
Buckthorn Bark (aids in thorough cleansing)
Chamomile Flower (a digestive aid, considered by herbalists to be a good carminative, tonic, antispasmodic, as well as adding a pleasant flavor to the tea)
Cinnamon Bark (helps to calm down the stomach, has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, prevents cramping)
Fennel Seeds (important for helping the bowels and the colon; considered an antispasmodic agent by herbalists)
Ginger Root (renowned for its benefits in helping to soothe the stomach and aid in digestion)
Milk Thistle Seeds (famous for its cleansing properties)
Natural Lemon Flavor (for good flavor)
Cat’s Claw Bark (called a “super-herb” by many naturopathic doctors, it helps in cleansing the entire intestinal tract and in boosting the immune system of the body allowing it to fight better against invaders)
Peppermint Leaf (good for soothing the digestive process and important for flavoring)
Rose Hip Fruit (helps with diarrhea and infections; has good flavor)
Senna Leaf (famous for its natural laxative qualities)
Passion Fruit (soothing to the body and adds a good flavor)
Uva Ursi leaf (helps to strengthen & tone the urinary track; aids kidneys in removing excess water from the system)
This comprehensive herbal cleansing program doesn’t have any side effects, aside from possible minor discomforts one might expect while cleansing their body. There are no special diet requirements to follow during the cleanse, and we recommend that you repeat the program at least 1 - 2 times a year. Furthermore, the products do not cause any adverse reactions with any medications you may be taking and the medications, in turn, do not adversely affect them. However, internal cleansing is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Made in USA in an FDA registered facility.